Join and become a valued member of an international, successful team in a highly engaging culture that drives IT enabled SAP FI/CO and SAP HANA programs for our national and multinational clients.
Holidays: By Arrangement
Role & Responsibilities
- Play a key role in client engagements primarily related to SAP program and integration management, program assurance as well as conceptual advice throughout the implementation cycle
- Identify key client process and technology issues and recommend solutions to the client
- Leverage your strong SAP FI/CO or SAP HANA subject matter expertise and strengthen the international network of SAP experts
- Actively develop your relationships across our clients, markets and vendor communities
- Develop proposals for national and international clients
- Promote knowledge sharing and train our junior colleagues on the job
- University degree, ideally with strong focus in business informatics and/or business administration
- 4 – 5 years of experience in SAP consulting, preferably at a consulting company or a system integrator
- Strong SAP FI/CO or HANA subject matter expertise
- Excellent business process know-how related to applying SAP in various industries
- Strong project management and PMO skills
- Experience in dealing with international clients
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in German and English
Your future team
You will be part of a company that provides market-leading products to customers and also heavily invests in innovation and technology.
As part of the tax department you'll be given the opportunity to closely collaborate with a diverse team of engineers and tax experts to design, implement, and rollout innovative web applications.
Look forward to a lot of personal responsibility and the chance for personal development in a dynamic and experienced team.