Our client is a multinational Renewable Energy Firm with offices in Asia, Europe and UK. They presently seek a Project Development Director Offshore Wind (m/f/d) to be responsible for developing and enhancing projects from the status of an early idea through all relevant stages until FID can be taken based on business case.
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing projects from the status of an early idea until FID
- Accountable for excellent project planning to ensure projects can be executed according to schedule and budget without HSE issues
- Accountable for the management of application processes, developing best bidding strategy, managing financial analyses and the financial modelling
- Cooperate with Engineering & Project Execution department on technical details like licensing processes, design analyses, installation processes, infrastructure/harbor opportunities for detailed business cases including precise assumptions on CAPEX, OPEX, feed-in tariff and asset management
- Support the Engineering & Project Execution team to ensure good relations and communication with the joint venture partners
- Global Representative for all Project Development related topics
- Work with global senior management to identify areas for improvement
- Master’s degree in engineering, business administration or equivalent, preferably holding an additional qualification in (offshore) wind energy or project financing
- With a minimum of 10+ years’ experience in the offshore wind industry and with a background from utility companies, suppliers, project developers, certification body, or similar
- Business fluent in English
- Excellent communication and verbal skills
- Intercultural competences and experiences are clearly beneficial
- Energetic, active and sociable – able to travel extensively
- Competitive retribution for the appropriate candidate
- A secure career with an international, growing and dynamic company
- Unlimited permanent employment including the secondment abroad as an Expat
- Working with a team of high technical experts from the offshore wind industry
How to apply
Please send your application documents to: Yaw Boateng, email@example.com.
If you have any questions, you can contact Yaw at +49 151 72129948.